Many Thanks to The Marion A. Roletti Foundation, for being our first renewing Sponsor! Your Gold Sponsorship and your continued support of our upcoming Step Up 4 Down Syndrome Walk, is very much appreciated!
Thank you, Walmart Store #1916 in Coconut Creek for your generous donation through the Walmart Community Grant Program. We appreciate Walmart’s support of the Broward Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization over the years.
We would like to send a Huge Thank You to the I Can Living and Learning Center for sponsoring our Feelin’ Groovy 70’s Dance Party on Sunday, June 5th. Our members and members from the Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization had a blast!
The I Can Living and Learning Center’s mission is to create lasting support and advocacy for people living with disabilities such that they are presented with opportunities to find dignified independence and gainful employment.
They envision a future where all individuals with developmental and/or physical disabilities have:
- Opportunity to live a healthy, safe and enjoyable life.
- Full access to services and support that promotes independence and dignity.
- Active participation in making decisions for their lives.
- Integration in the communities where they live.
- Respect for what they contribute to their community.
For more information, please visit their website at https://icanfl.org